VAPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaSSSGiriş yapKayıt Ol
Facebook
Google Translator
VAPS following countries:
( Since 28.01.2014 )
"Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA Flags_1
VAPS Forum Links
 Anasayfa-Indeks
 VAPS-Download
 Üye Listesi-Member List
 Kişisel Ayarlarınız-Profil
 SSS-Help
 Arama-Search
Sosyal yer imi
Sosyal yer imi reddit      

Sosyal bookmarking sitesinde VAPS adresi lütfen paylaşın

Sosyal bookmarking sitesinde VAPS adresi saklayın ve paylaşın

"Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA

Aşağa gitmek 
5 posters
YazarMesaj
flyboyscot
Pilot-1

Pilot-1

"Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA Empty
MesajKonu: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptyPerş. 03 Eyl. 2009, 01:19

hello

Ive always wanted to create my own national carrier for scotland and now that im flying virtually maybe someone could help make my dream.
I'm looking for someone who could repaint a fleet in the colours of my virtual airline which would be scottish international airlines or SIA /SNA (scottish national airlines), i do have a little idea of the design i would like.
does anyone know who could create the livery repaint for my fleet? what do i need to provide (including format) and will it cost?
my fleet would be
RJ85 - B735 (Vistaliners) - B738WL (POSKY) - B772ER (POSKY)

there will be also a charter division with B738 + possibly B735 as charter fleet so I would like a livery for them so in total 2 designs.

I would make the fleet available freeware as well and would gladly supply anyone who wants to use the fleet all schedule/destination info.

thanks
paul
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
Misafir
Misafir
Anonymous

"Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptyPerş. 03 Eyl. 2009, 03:25

I'am not repainter but we have good painters in this site.They will help you.(Welcome to Vaps)
yigitciftci
ADMIN

ADMIN
yigitciftci

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptyPaz 06 Eyl. 2009, 10:15

Dear Paul
we'r so glad to help you out.
Please post us some pictures to paint and let we see what can we do for your VA fleet.
That will cost you some love :)
pilot
MANAGER

MANAGER
pilot

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptyPtsi 07 Eyl. 2009, 18:02

Hello flyboyscot.
I will forward your request immediately epremsoft teacher.He is a good painter. :helal!:
Your request will be soon.Thanks.

Editing:
See: [Linkleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]
TUAF-Tora
Vaps Designer

Vaps Designer

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptyPtsi 07 Eyl. 2009, 18:54

Hi friend.Welcome to VAPS family.

If you want you put the pictures of dying, I can do something.If you give a link or do research

Thank you.

Again welcome to VAPS göz_kırpma
flyboyscot
Pilot-1

Pilot-1

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptyPtsi 07 Eyl. 2009, 20:44

cheers guys i dont have a logo for fleet yet, but I can get photos of livery that i would like the aircraft to be similar too, ill try design a logo
epremsoft
ADMIN

ADMIN
epremsoft

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptyPtsi 07 Eyl. 2009, 20:49

flyboyscot demiş ki:
cheers guys i dont have a logo for fleet yet, but I can get photos of livery that i would like the aircraft to be similar too, ill try design a logo
Can you Put Some Picture?
flyboyscot
Pilot-1

Pilot-1

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptyPerş. 10 Eyl. 2009, 01:04

[Linkleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]

I like if the livery is inspired by the above links especially vueling airlines

can you design a logo as well? if yes heres some ideas

I would like the design to be very modern and use a colour scheme of blue and white for scheduled part of airline b ut for charter section maybe use red + yellow maybe using red lion rampart (red lion, yellow background)

fleet is rj 85, b735 (Vistaliners), b738wl (posky) b772 (posky)

sorry im really new to this anything you can do will be fantastic, once again thanks for offer of help

paul
flyboyscot
Pilot-1

Pilot-1

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptyPaz 13 Eyl. 2009, 16:46

Hello VAps was my previous messege ok can you help?

:helal!: :)
TUAF-Tora
Vaps Designer

Vaps Designer

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptyPtsi 14 Eyl. 2009, 00:55

Owwww Very difficult Paints
flyboyscot
Pilot-1

Pilot-1

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptyPtsi 14 Eyl. 2009, 02:31

sorry, the vueling style is more style im looking, is that too hard? the other photo just suggestions, what ever you can do will be fantastic an appreciated as well.

:helal!:
TUAF-Tora
Vaps Designer

Vaps Designer

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptyPtsi 14 Eyl. 2009, 12:11

Will try it.
Regardless

:D
flyboyscot
Pilot-1

Pilot-1

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptySalı 15 Eyl. 2009, 17:28

Thank you :helal!:
pilot
MANAGER

MANAGER
pilot

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptySalı 15 Eyl. 2009, 17:32

Hello Mr.Paul,
Very difficult if you provide the paint in the pictures, may take time to paint.
The work of painting you want keeps us following link:

This page is written in English, some results and problems we can.If you want you can follow all of painting: [Linkleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]
pilot
MANAGER

MANAGER
pilot

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptyPerş. 15 Ekim 2009, 16:30

Değerli arkadaşlar.
Mr.Paul arkadaşımızın boya talebini Türkçe olarak sizi bilgilendirmek için "Tasarım/Uçak Boyamaları" bölümünde açtığımız sayfadaki bütün yazı ve içerikleri alıntı olarak buraya taşıyorum.Bu konuya sadece bu sayfadan devam edebilir,boyama için gerekli olan dökümanları burada sunabiliriz.
Ancak,Mr.Paul'un talebi olan boyanan uçakları ise "Tasarım/Uçak Boyamaları" bölümündeki ilgili sayfada paylaşabiliriz.
Lütfen bu sayfada Uçak boyamalarını paylaşmayalım!.
Bu sayfada Türkçe yazmak zorunda kalırsak;yabancı dil kullanan arkadaşları zor durumda bırakmamak için lütfen Türkçe yazımızın rengini "Koyu Kırmızı" yapalım.

ENG.
-----
Dear friends.
Mr.Paul our friends paint as Turkish demand to inform you "Design / Aircraft Painting" section we have opened all the text on the page and the contents as a quote here carry away only .Bu issue on this page can continue, for coloring the documents presented here can be.
However, Mr.Paul 's claim that the aircraft is painted "Design / Aircraft Painting" section at the appropriate page on this page share.
Please not share this page painting aircraft!.
If we have to write this page Turkish foreign language is difficult not to let the friends of our color, please written in Turkish for "dark red" do it.

--------------------------

pilot demiş ki:
Merhaba arkadaşlar.
VAPS ailemizin değerli bir kaptanı olan Mr.Paul,İskoç kaptanımızın bir isteğini söylemek isterim.Belki okumuşsunuzdur fakat ben yinede talebi sizlere ileteyim.

Konudan da anlaşılacağı üzere "flyboyscot" kaptanımızın isteği "Scottish international airlines (SIA)" veya "scottish national airlines (SNA)" boyamalarına sahip olmak.

Boyanacak uçaklar şunlar:
RJ85 (Vistaliners)
B735 (Vistaliners)
B738WL (POSKY)
B772ER (POSKY)

Logo ve fontları bulabilir misin,bilemiyorum.Bu havayolu boyamasını hiç ben de yapmamıştım.
Kolay gelsin arkadaşlar.Şimdiden teşekkürler.

TUAF-Tora demiş ki:
Hocam 737-500 ve 737-800 boyamalarına talibim.Ancak bana resimleri lazım.Netten araştırdım ama bulamadım maalesef.Resmi sitesini bile bulamadım :D

TUAF-Tora demiş ki:
Hop yanlız :D 737-500 Vistaliners modeli yok bende.Modelide verirseniz (:D Yüzsüzlüğün bu kadarı) yaparım.

epremsoft demiş ki:
Evet Tora Hocaminda Dedigi gibi oratalikta Resimler yok nasil yapacaz Question

yigitciftci demiş ki:
[Resimleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]

hocam bu olabilir mi acaba?

yigitciftci demiş ki:
[Resimleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]

boyle birseylerde var.

[Linkleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.] class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Airliners net

burada da eski bir boyamasi var FS icin:

wiki:

umarim isinize yarar

epremsoft demiş ki:
Bunlar mi acaba?

flyboyscot demiş ki:
hello all

just wondering how things are going with paint?
pilot
MANAGER

MANAGER
pilot

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptyPerş. 15 Ekim 2009, 17:02

Hello Mr.Paul.
Painter jobs in some of our friends that will fulfill your request as soon as possible.
I also can help to paint.
Please wait for a while...Thank you.
flyboyscot
Pilot-1

Pilot-1

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptyPerş. 15 Ekim 2009, 22:01

no problem friend, just checking how things are going, appreciate you effort

thank you
pilot
MANAGER

MANAGER
pilot

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptySalı 24 Kas. 2009, 16:32

Dear Paul,
This area insufficient Scots Airlines photos,
You may want to include here you actual photos of aircraft add?
Thank you.
flyboyscot
Pilot-1

Pilot-1

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptySalı 24 Kas. 2009, 23:59

hello

in realife scotland doesnt have national airline, its a UK national airline (england, scotland, wales, northern ireland) so the actual national airline of scotland is BRitish Airways (BA), my request is a fictional airline
flyboyscot
Pilot-1

Pilot-1

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptyÇarş. 25 Kas. 2009, 00:01

air scotland wasnt a national airline it was a holiday charter airline owned by greece airways, airline doesnt exist anymore..
any design will be fantastic
thank you for your time and effort
pilot
MANAGER

MANAGER
pilot

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptyPerş. 03 Ara. 2009, 16:59

Mr.Paul
Painting our work continues.
Please wait.Thanks.
pilot
MANAGER

MANAGER
pilot

MesajKonu: Geri: "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA   "Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA EmptyCuma 11 Ara. 2009, 15:15

Dear Paul,
Like the "Boeing 737-800Winglett_POSKY" aircraft of the painting is done.Can download from the links below.

Boeing B737-800Winglett (POSKY)_Scotland-HOLLAND vers;

Boeing B737-800Winglett (POSKY)_Scotland-GREECE vers:

"Scottish Airlines".looking for someone to do repaints for me, for my private VA
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası