VAPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaSSSGiriş yapKayıt Ol
Facebook
Google Translator
VAPS following countries:
( Since 28.01.2014 )
Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004 Flags_1
VAPS Forum Links
 Anasayfa-Indeks
 VAPS-Download
 Üye Listesi-Member List
 Kişisel Ayarlarınız-Profil
 SSS-Help
 Arama-Search
Sosyal yer imi
Sosyal yer imi reddit      

Sosyal bookmarking sitesinde VAPS adresi lütfen paylaşın

Sosyal bookmarking sitesinde VAPS adresi saklayın ve paylaşın

Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004

Aşağa gitmek 
2 posters
YazarMesaj
HC136TH
Pilot-1

Pilot-1

Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004 Empty
MesajKonu: Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004   Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004 EmptyÇarş. 24 Ara. 2008, 21:35

Hello Bob Corn:

I downloaded/installed above mentioned, but having an elevation problem with the fencing (see screenshots), it's going through & coming out the other end of the mountains. Is this problem on my end? Other than that, everything else is AWESOME!

[Linkleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]

Thank You!

Bob Ferguson
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - USA

NOTE: I've sent you email ([Linkleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.] + [Linkleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.])in the past couple of days, but they kept bouncing back. :| Can someone please assist me with this minor bug? Şimdi ağlıcam!
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
TARZAN

TARZAN

MesajKonu: Geri: Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004   Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004 EmptyPerş. 25 Ara. 2008, 02:33

Hello Ferguson.
Excuse me because of fence eror.My FS2004 loading "Global Terrain Mesh" scenery.EA92 and EB22 (Bursa-Uludağ_LTNU mesh)  sides mesh in "Global Terrain Mesh" scenery.Even you add necessity EA92 and EB22 items (Global Terrain Mesh) to you FS2004.
Because of this;
1- You read here  https://vaps.hooxs.com/sceneryefect-ler-ve-mesh-ler-f34/global-terrain-mesh-fs200020022004-t13.htm?sid=1ae56307b6822a8887746910cdc086dc  .Or...
2- You enter into  http://www.simviation.com/fsdterrainsrtm.htm  web site.You see Turkey map side to Global map.EA92 and EB22 sides relating to Uludag(LTNU)-Bursa.

You download EA92 and EB22 meshs to  http://www.simviation.com/fsdterrainsrtm.htm  web site.And;
Install to FS2004:
You extract "EA92 and EB22" zip files."EA92N35E027.bgl and EB22N40E025.bgl" exit is to interior.This two files copy/paste into "Global Terrain Mesh-TURKEY\scenery" new&empty(free).Even this "Global Terrain Mesh-TURKEY\scenery" copy/paste into *:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\.See bottom screenshot:

...Mr.Ferguson,later this application;
- FS2004 start,
- Click "Settings/Scenery Library/Add Scenery/Addon Scenery/Global Terrain Mesh-TURKEY" and click "Okey"/"Okey",
- Close and to go out FS2004.
- Restart FS2004 and entry to "LTNU_Uludag" airport.You see orderly (systematic) total fences.

Excuse me again this eror.
Thank you Mr.Bob Ferguson (my namesake) :D information to my.Affectionately yours.Have a happy Christmas holiday!  yeniYıl

NOTE: See you vaps.hooxs.c-m/your to Private Message Page for valid my eMail adress?.I send a private message you.

=
HC136TH
Pilot-1

Pilot-1

MesajKonu: Geri: Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004   Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004 EmptyPerş. 25 Ara. 2008, 03:28

Okay. I followed your instructions, but the fencing problem is still there....Now what? :oops:
TARZAN

TARZAN

MesajKonu: Geri: Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004   Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004 EmptyPerş. 25 Ara. 2008, 03:40

HC136TH demiş ki:
Okay. I followed your instructions, but the fencing problem is still there....Now what? :oops:

Don't worry!.Everything to begin to go well,my namesake.
HC136TH
Pilot-1

Pilot-1

MesajKonu: Geri: Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004   Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004 EmptyPerş. 25 Ara. 2008, 04:02

Okay...I'll wait til you fix it...Thank You!
Misafir
Misafir
Anonymous

MesajKonu: Geri: Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004   Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004 EmptyC.tesi 27 Ara. 2008, 09:25

Oh My God!

Thank You My Friend. :)
TARZAN

TARZAN

MesajKonu: Geri: Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004   Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004 EmptyÇarş. 31 Ara. 2008, 00:15

-
HC136TH demiş ki:
Okay...I'll wait til you fix it...Thank You!
Hello Mr.Ferguson.
Your install with EXE file for "ltnu_uludag_fencing FIX" web link:
HC136TH
Pilot-1

Pilot-1

MesajKonu: Geri: Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004   Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004 EmptyÇarş. 31 Ara. 2008, 15:49

It worked! ... Thank You! İşte_BU!
TARZAN

TARZAN

MesajKonu: Geri: Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004   Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004 EmptyÇarş. 31 Ara. 2008, 17:51

HC136TH demiş ki:
It worked! ... Thank You! İşte_BU!

:D Enjoy it!.. my namesake.

Also,I add soon to you website this scenery.

Problem: for LTNU-Uludag/Bursa-Turkey International Airport for FS2004
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası